Pack of Four

Pack of Four
Nightmare, Gabbi, Arme & Kilo

Dec 14, 2011

Xmas decorations 2011

I am back in the holiday spirit! I wanted to share some pictures of my favorite decorations and some snowman wreaths I made!

My tree upstairs

 Tree in kitchen upstairs, the green star is so beautiful!
 My mini snowman wreath on front door!
 Big snowman wreath at the front of the house
 Tree downstairs in family room with a flash of Kilo in front!
 My newest snowman added to the collection! It lights up so much!
 Melting snowman decoration!
 Large snowman wreath, painted white! Still have to add arms, hat, & scarf!

 Inside Art snowman ball
 Inside Art snowman large ball
 A snowman decoration made out of a gourd! SOOOO Cool!
 Beaded snowman my sister brought me back from Mexico!

 My souvenir from New Orleans!

Merry Christmas from Laura and the puppies!

1 comment:

The Drinkwaters said...

I love seeing all your snowmen out and about this season! Do you have your Christmas village set up too? Holiday hugs and kisses from us!